|Entrance of hotel on Canton Road.|
|Our tiny tiny room|
|The mini bar|
|The free toiletries|
Things I love about the hotel:
1. It's strategically located in one of the major tourist hubs of Hong Kong - Tsim Sha Tsui.
2. Reasonably priced compared to the other hotels in this area.
3. Free and fast internet in all rooms.
4. Sweet Dynasty, a famous Chinese restaurant, is only a few minutes away by foot.
5. The Macau Ferry is just below the hotel.
6. A huge Esprit outlet is right beside it.
7. The hotel is connected to China Hong Kong City In-Town Outlets (http://www.chkc.com.hk/) which has stores like Fortress, Bossini, Baleno, Mirabella, Watsons, Mannings, 7-11, Sasa, Sports Outlets, Starbucks and lots more.
8. Harbor City is only a few minutes away.
9. The free Airport Express Shuttle-Bus stops at this hotel (K2).
10. Clean rooms.
11. The Tsim Sha Tsui MTR stop takes around 10-15 minutes of walking and there's a whole lot to see while walking.
12. It's very easy to get a taxi because of the Macau ferry terminal.
Things I disliked:
1. The rooms are very small. It's so so tiny that there's hardly any space to walk around. We didn't even know where to place our luggage.
2. It's quite outdated (but they are currently renovating and there's another wing with newly renovated rooms). I tried to request to stay in the other wing but it was already fully booked.
3. Our ref was not working properly =(
The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers
+852 2736 1188
33 Canton Road,
China Hong Kong City,
Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong